CPSE- Communication and Presentation Skills in English
Professor Cristian Hansen has been working in education, business and performing arts for many years.
- He was chosen as international training consultant for LGI and DGA and associates
- He has worked as one of the executive selection consultants at Compass Consulting
- He was hired to train employees on communication skills at Axoft and has also worked for Ott College and Junior Achievement Argentina on various occasions.
- He has privately tutored executives and scholars to prepare international seminars and presentations and has developed a tried and proven course on communication skills, public speaking and making effective presentations.
This 3 month workshop in English includes one 90 minute class a week with a theoretical introduction and practical applications demanding student involvement every class.
Students finish the course once they have attended 75% of the classes and mastered presentation techniques in any field of interest they choose.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Presentations, Public Speaking and Anxiety
- Audience Analysis for presentations
- How to Deal with a Hostile Client
- Elements Of An Effective Speech or Presentation
- Speech Preparation
- Corporate Etiquette
- Job Interviews
- Making Phone calls and Cold Calling
- Using External Aids for Presentations
- The Use of gestures in Communicating ideas
- Making the most of Transitions
- Aspects to deal with when preparing and making presentations
- Planning and Preparing an Effective Oral Presentation
- Making a great first impression
- Effective use of the body
- What not to do during your presentation
- Better speaking techniques for better presentations
- Troubleshooting – What to do when things go wrong
Other courses include: ONE DAY WORSHOPS, PRIVATE SESSIONS or tailor made programs to meet your specific needs!
Contact us today to start a new phase in communications and presentation skills.
Copyright PASTUDIO – All rights reserved